Visual Merchandiser (IKEA Bang Yai)
Ikano (Thailand) Limited / IKEA (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001282846
Report to: Visual Merchandiser Manager (Canadian)
Location: IKEA Bang Yai (Open early 2018)
We are looking for a competent visual merchandiser to decorate our second store in early 2018. The incumbent must join on-the-job-training at IKEA Bangna in 2017 and must be willing to relocate to IKEA Bang Yai afterward.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Focus overall activities (Display product range & Promotion Areas) in Market Hall area to attract customers interest.
- Develop and implement efficient/effective store communication, range presentation to support self-choice/self-serve, reflect its width & depth and strengthen our low price profile on all levels in a simple & cost conscious way.
- Strengthen the IKEA store as a media, optimize the store layout, reflecting the IKEA identity and create visual impact in all commercial areas, room settings, homes, vignettes, sales support and co-worker areas
- Ensure IKEA identity is a part of the architectural elements in all co-workers and sales support areas reflecting our Home Furnishing competence and Swedishness.
- Secure the layout is used to create optimal visual impact, a good overview, and supports our commercial strategies
- Use the richness of our range to show many functional, affordable solutions, in distinct and different styles in order to appeal to many individual tastes and needs
- Challenge and encourage people to see their home in a new way and gather knowledge about people’s life at home to be relevant to the local markets
- Create trust in IKEA by presenting and communicating solutions for a sustainable life at home
- Work with vitality which exceeds our visitor’s expectations by ensuring up to date room settings, homes and vignettes.
- Analyze CSI, Brand Capital and other visitor’s feedback and use these to improve our visitor’s store experiences, converting them into satisfied customers.
- Work with Visual Merchandiser, Graphic Communication and also other functions on the commercial calendar, apply the media and sales support areas, to ensure vitality throughout the store.
- Actively support and develop cooperation with sales and logistics team by sharing knowledge and respecting each other responsibilities to present the range in the most commercial, inspiring and aesthetic way.
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Possess Visual Merchandising or Display experience with proven ability to visually express the brand identity of a company in a fast-paced environment, preferably from Retial business.
- Passion and knowledge of home furnishing, interior design, retail and communications
- Creative, commercial visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics
- Ability to demonstrate the brand identity in a large space, using the architectural elements of the build to create an aesthetically pleasing environment and support the visual identity.
- Ability in planning, implementing the range and sharing/learning knowledge
- Ability to prioritise/organise tasks both internal & external source in order to make the most efficient use of time available
- Ability to engage the receiver and create a passion for your goal.
- Good analytical, self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a larger team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build working relationship
- Able to work on Sat. or Sun. or public holiday (5 work days, 2 days-off)
- Computer literacy (able to use AutoCAD program) and English communication skill (written & spoken) is a MUST.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ikano (Thailand) Limited / IKEA (Thailand)
About Ikano (Thailand) Limited / IKEA (Thailand)