START SOFTWARE SERVICES LTD.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001258825
Video/VFX Specialist for Content Creation for Marketing Company
As a video/VFX specialist, you will serve as the photographer/videographer who captures,
edits, and produces photos and videos for both internal and external marketing purposes such as lead generation and user engagement through creation of quality high-traffic blog content, lead-converting content for our blogs and social followers audience.
- Capture studio-quality video both on location and in the office as projects
- Shoot and edit content to build a library of product videos, hiring videos, and/or case study videos.
- Lead all technical setup for shoots, including lighting, angle, placement and type of microphone, and positioning of individuals on camera (if appropriate).
- Collaborate regularly with creative teammates, marketing teammates, and senior management.
- Develop an intimate understanding of our brand message and tone to accurately capture in video and photo form.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Past experience in TV/film or other role operating video and editing equipment. (show us your portfolio or works)
- Great creative eye for visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects. Knowledge of motion graphics preferred.
- Be ready to start working with us as soon as possible.