Vice President / Senior Associate - Investment Banking
Trinity Securities Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246908
Role & Responsibilities
- Executing client transactions
- Conducting extensive financial modeling and valuation
- Assessing industry research and trends
- Preparing client presentations and materials
- Developing internal memorandums
- Managing data rooms and other required execution processes
- Relevant experience in investment banking, private equity and /or finance
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a leading university in finance, accounting or economics
- Strong financial modeling/valuation and analytical abilities
- Strong writing proficiency
- Proven ability to work well both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional work ethic, and interpersonal and time management skills
- Highly organized, proactive and detail oriented
- Outstanding ethics, integrity, and judgment
Interested persons, please apply in person or send CV and state expected salary with transcript and a recent photo to Human Resources Department
Trinity Securities Group
25th Floor, Bangkok City Tower,
179/108 South Sathorn Rd.,Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel.02-343-9500 ext.9602 Fax.02-343-9690
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Trinity Securities Co., Ltd.
About Trinity Securities Co., Ltd.
Trinity Securities Group,with strong capital base supported by major shareholders, KrungThai Bank Plc., Com-Link Co., Ltd., and Thailand Equity Fund, is expanding into the derivatives business. We are now seeking high caliber recruits, under the following positions, to join a team of qualified personnel that would put us at the forefront of Thailand's derivative business.