VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES (AUTOMOTIVE PARTS MANUFACTURING COMPANY)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246922
Employer Ref. 159DB
Our client is a market leader in the production & distribution of axle shaft and other automotive parts in Thailand. The company is currently looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Vice President of Human Resources.
Location: Bangplee, Samutprakarn
- Being responsible for all HR functions at the headquarters office, 5 factories and subsidiary companies.
- Determining HR policy and strategic plan to be in accordance with the policies and plans of the company and also controlling and monitoring the implementation.
- Controlling and managing employees of company group such as employee concerning recruitment, assessment, career path, knowledge and skills development, training and employee remuneration and welfare.
- Controlling wage management and company remuneration by determining the salary structure and following up on trend of welfare and other remuneration payments by comparing with competitors (automotive industry) for competitiveness.
- Reporting on performance and problems related to HR including suggestions for prevention, adjustments and improvements to the President.
- Communicating the company’s policy to subordinates and also controlling for proper and correct implementation.
- Maintaining the morale of subordinates to be at a high levelthrough providing encouragement.
- Determining an effective strategy of motivation for incentive payment.
- Controlling staffing allocation for project assignments and communicating plans to all concerned parties.
- Developing the organization culture by incorporating company values and encouraging a performance driven organization.
- Managing organizational development, implementing and driving career development / competency development as well as succession planning.
- Male or female, aged above 40 years old.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related fields.
- At least 20 years’ experience in HR functions, with a minimum of 10 years’ management experience in a manufacturing / multinational company.
- Ability to integrate and align strategy, people and activities across functions, processes and teams.
- Innovative, mature, proactive, attention to detail, high responsibility, service-minded, enthusiastic and adaptable.
- Strong managerial & leadership skills and able to work well under pressure.
- Good decision making and problem solving skills.
- “Can do” attitude and results driven. Good interpersonal skills.
- Extensive knowledge of HRD, HRM, OD, ER, C&B, labour laws and government compliance requirements.
- Good English communication skills (written and verbal skills) and computer proficient.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.