Vice President - Finance & Accounting / 200 - 250 K
Manpower Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237784
- Plan an Accounting system and policy of the business
- Regulate and Control accounting information used in the company's implementation strategy
- Set the budget and create 5 to 10 years business strategy
- Monitor Cash Flow and Financial Analysis (Forecast P&L against the budget)
- Advise Tax & regulation compliance issues
- Prepare Financial Report to Management
- Financial Management (Treasury function & Fund)
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experienced 5 - 10 years from Real Estate company only!
- Age: 40 - 45 years
- CPA is required
Business Type: Real Estate
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manpower Co., Ltd.
About Manpower Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.