VB.Net/C#.Net/ASP.Net Programmer/System Analyst
Hitachi Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213940
- Develop program with VB.Net, Net or C#.Net include writing store procedure.
- Using OOP concepts and UML diagrams based on company standards.
- Build and deploy application.
- Works mostly independently within task guidelines established by management.
- Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
- Co-operate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Technology or related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in Programmer/software development and system Analyst using VB.NET/C#,Net
- Applicants must have strong VB.Net C#.NET and ASP.NET -Experiences in ASP, JSP and PHP
- Knowledge of conception of Object Oriented Design and UML Design. -Knowledge of SQL and oracle Command.
- Knowledge in MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle database.
- Eager to learn for new technologies.
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints.
- Can work as a team, must be able to work under extremely high pressure.
- Proactive, self-motivated, systematic thinking, fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hitachi Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
About Hitachi Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
Hitachi Consulting, a global consulting company, with operations in the United States, Europe and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognised leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries.
We are the global management consulting and IT services business of Hitachi Ltd., a global technology leader and a catalyst of sustainable societal change. In that same spirit — and building on its technology heritage — We are a catalyst of positive business change, propelling companies ahead by enabling superior operational performance. Working within their existing processes and focusing on targeted functional challenges, we help our clients respond to dynamic global change with insight and agility. Our unique approach delivers measurable, sustainable business results and a better consulting experience.
Our clients’ base includes 25 percent of the Global 100 as well as many leading mid-market companies. We offer a client-focused, collaborative approach and transfer knowledge throughout each engagement.
We make it happen. Better.
For more information please visit www.hitachiconsulting.com