CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243777
Responsible for conducting a valuation analysis for real estate starting from site inspection, market field survey to value assessment and report preparation.
The valuation serves as a determination of independent opinion and fair value of land and property.
CBRE Thailand has conducted a valuation assignment for all kinds of real estate including land, factory, office building, retail space etc.
- Conducts a site inspection
- Conducts a market field survey and market analysis.
- Conducts a value assessment and relevant analysis by using discounted cash flows
- Prepares a valuation report
- Aged 35-45 years old, Thai national only
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Finance, Economic, Real Estate, Civil Engineering, Property valuation and related real estate field
- Vuluer list approved by The office of The SEC (only)
- At least 10 years experience in the valuation profession or related real estate business
- Good command of speaking and writing, both Thai and English
- Microsoft Office skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Owning a driving license is preferable
CBRE recognizes the achievements of our people. We offer an incredible array of career choices and plenty of room for professional growth.
We offer attractive salary and benefits such as competitive Medical and life insurance coverages, Provident Fund, substantial entitlement of vacations/ leave and etc.
Interested candidates, please submit a letter of application and full details of their CV, current and expected salary with a recent photo of themselves by click "APPLY NOW"
CB Richard Ellis (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
46th Floor, CRC Tower, All Seasons Place,
87/2 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66(0)2-119-2840 Fax: +66(0)2-685 3300-1
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2015 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE was the first international real estate consultant firm to be established in Bangkok. Since opening in June 1988, the Company have grown to be the market leader in real estate services in Thailand. With our continued expansion, CBRE opened a Phuket office in 2004. The Company now have approximately 1,000 property professionals, enabling the firm to provide strategic advice and execution for sales and leasing for all types of property, property, facilities and project management, valuation and advisory, and research and consulting.
CBRE Thailand was awarded “World’s Best Real Estate Agency” in 2015, “World’s Best Property Consultancy Marketing for Park Ventures” in 2013 and “World’s Best Commercial Real Estate Website for www.cbre.co.th” in 2009 by International Property Awards. In addition, the Company was also named “Best Real Estate Agency in Thailand” for 7 consecutive years (2010 – 2016) and “Best Property Consultancy Website in Thailand” for 6 consecutive years (2011 - 2016).
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.cbre.co.th/
Lines of Business
Leveraging our optimal balance of local market expertise and global reach, CBRE provides on a countrywide basis from our Bangkok and Phuket offices, a consistent and client-focused service. We offer a most comprehensive portfolio of services, including:
- Asset Services
- CBRE Consulting
- CBRE Research
- Development Consultancy Services
- Global Workplace Solutions
- CBRE Hotels
- Industrial & Logistics Services
- Investment & Land Services
- Japan Desk
- Office Services
- Residential Leasing Services
- Residential Sales Services
- Retail Services
- Valuation & Advisory Services