Validation Engineers ( 3 Positions )
Benchmark Electronic (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224785
Location: Ayudhaya plant
Basic Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create Protocols for Equipment Validation
- Support Equipment Validation and Execution of Protocols
- Create Validation Reports and Data Analysis
- Create/Analyze on the details of NCR (Non-Conforming Rejects) to support in the Protocol.
- Create new Protocol and Standardize across Medical Products
- Review Protocol Requirements and discuss with Regulatory
- Required Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Telecommunication, Industrial Engineering or related fields
- At least 5 years experience in EMS (Electronics Manufacturing Service) or related field
- Good command in English
- Able to use Microsoft Office and knowledge of SPC
- Able to work in Ayudhaya
The Human Resources Department
Benchmark Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited
109 Moo 4, T. Chaimongkol District, Muang Nakornrachasima,
Tel. (044) 233-800 Ext. 8100 Fax: ( 044 ) 216-559
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Benchmark Electronic (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
About Benchmark Electronic (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
Benchmark Electronics (Thailand) PCL. is Thailand’s leading Electronics Manufacturing Service Company specializing in surface mount technology ( SMT ) printed circuit board and complete product assembly. We are looking for young, energetic and high caliber persons to join our team as to support our current business growth in the global market. Benchmark Electronics is proud to be named as one of the Top 100 Companies in the greater Houston area in the May 21, 2010 edition of the Houston Chronicle. Join us and become a part of a global team of professionals dedicated to delivering value to our customers. With 20 locations in 10 countries, Benchmark Electronics is able to serve the manufacturing needs of a global market. Our Thailand facility are located in Korat and Ayudhaya.