Validation Engineer for Microbiology and Process Engineering
Krones (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001276819
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Microbiological validation of filling machines at customer sites worldwide
- Consulting customers in microbiology and hygiene management
- Support of re-commissioning works after machine overhaul and -retrofit
- Supervision of machine commissioning with respect to parameter passing
- Consulting customers in terms of quality management
- University degree in Food Engineering, Process Engineering, Biotechnology, Beverage Technology, or Milk Technology
- Alternatively: Technician with focus on brewing, beverage, or milk
- Several years of experience in beverage and/or milk microbiology
- Independent and goal oriented working style
- Fast learning ability and focus on essential aspects
- Strong communication skills in English
- High level of international mobility
If you are interested, please click "Apply Now"
KRONES (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
39th Floor, InterLink Tower
1858/138 Bangna-Trad Road
Bangna Sub District, Bangna District Bangkok 10260
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Krones (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Krones (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The Krones Group , headquartered in Neutraubling, Germany, plans, develops and manufactures machines and complete lines for the fields of process, filling and packaging technology. Every day, millions of bottles, cans, and special-shaped containers are handled on lines from Krones, particularly in breweries, the soft-drinks sector and at producers of still or sparkling wines and spirits, but also in the food and luxury-goods industries, plus the chemical, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
Worldwide, the group employs 12,285 people. About 90 per cent of the machines produced are sold abroad. In Thailand, we are a hub of Asia Pacific and it gives Thai employee to grow in career in regional level. The company is expanding the business across Asia and would like to invite Thai employee to join our mission.