UX / UI Designer
Tree Pay (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254945
Employer Ref. T04
- Develop concepts and create design artworks for all web and collateral.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas with Sales, Strategic and IT team.
- Handle multiple projects, meet specified deadlines, and organise workload around changing priorities
- Take graphic projects from concept stage to final graphic output.
- Degree / Diploma in Graphic / Media / Art Design or its equivalent
- Proficient in below software
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, EditPlus and Dreamweaver
- At least 3 years of experience in graphic design with Web and Mobile UI/UX.
- Good command of English
- Experiences in Front-End web framework for designing websites and web applications (such as Bootstrap) is a plus
- Web publishing ability with HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive design.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tree Pay (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Tree Pay (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Treepay is a Global Payment Solution Provider that specializes in bringing the world’s most advanced payment technologies to Thailand.
We look to lead this initiative with a vision to help transform Thailand into Asia’s next leading technological hub.
Treepay was founded through a joint venture between CAT Telecom, SK Telecom and Korea Cyber Payment.
Treepay brings a world class payments platform that was developed in South Korea by SK Telecom and Korea Cyber Payment. CAT Telecom looks to use their position in the market to change the way the good people of Thailand transact online.
Location: Metropolis The luxury office sukhumvit - 2 minutes walk from BTS Promphong