University Relations Talent Advisor (Teparuk Plant)
Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197007
Come and join Seagate, the world’s leading provider of hard drives and storage solutions. From the videos, music and documents we share with friends and family on social networks, to servers that form the backbone of enterprise data centers and cloud-based computing, Seagate products help people store, share and protect their valuable digital content.
We are seeking an HR Talent Acquisition professional with experience in university recruitment to support our university program within Thailand. This position will be based in Teparuk or Korat office and will provide extensive interaction with Seagate’s HR & talent acquisition teams, executives, and hiring managers.
- Drive university recruitment processes: requisitions/requirements, sourcing, candidate selection, campus interviews, candidate care, offer management, and on-boarding
- Influence branding strategy and identify multiple access points to reach students at portfolio schools
- Promote UR program through various advertising channels and social media such as university career sites, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, blogs, etc
- Work with Business Unit leaders & recruiters to plan, organize and execute university-based recruitment events
- Deliver university recruitment presentations for internal & external audiences when necessary
- Manage a portfolio of colleges and universities and cultivate new relationships to source talented interns and new graduate talent
- Build relationships that will enable Seagate to leverage our investments with campus deans, faculty/staff members in target schools/degree programs, career service representatives, advisors, student leaders, relevant student groups on campus, and alumni groups
- Manage the Internship Program for Thailand market to include funding request, speaker sessions, professional network events, and variety of communications prior to on-boarding and during the internship program
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 0.5-1 year of university recruitment and 1-3 years of university relations experience
- Strong communication skill with fluency in both spoken and written English. TOEIC score 600 or above is preferable
- Demonstrated experience in driving university recruiting programs for college graduates and intern
- Ability to deliver campus speaking engagements and prepare presentations for various staff and executive meetings
Seagate is committed to providing rewarding opportunities for the enrichment, advancement and security of employees and their families. It is this commitment that molds the company’s comprehensive benefits program. Regular full-time Seagate employees are eligible for all the benefit plans. Some of the benefits include
- Health insurance
- Life and accidental group insurance
- 5 Day - Working
- 14 Day - Customary Holidays
- 14 Day - Annual Leave
- Leave benefits
- Guaranteed bonus
- Performance related bonus
- Variable Pay
- Provident fund
Find out why Seagate was honoured by Fortune's "World's Most Admired Companies" -- 2015"The World Most Admired Company - 2011" and what it means to you. Seagate is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and believes diversity in our workforce provides a competitive advantage. We are committed to providing an environment where all individuals are treated equitably and where people feel their talents and potential are recognized.
Interested Candidates are requested to apply via: www.seagate.com/jobs
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
About Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
Seagate is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of hard disc drives, providing products for a wide-range of Enterprise, Desktop, Mobile and Consumer Electronics applications. The company is committed to delivering award-winning products, customer support and reliability, to meet the world's growing demand for information storage.
Seagate can be found around the globe and at www.seagate.com To support the scope expansion of Thai team, we invite the applications from both newly graduated and experienced professionals. Several new positions are required to be filled with highly motivated professionals. The career opportunities are opened at our factory in Korat and Teparuk.