Unity Programmer/Unity โปรแกรมเมอร์
Nadia (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228242
- Plan and develop work for event and attraction using AR/VR technology
Required skills and experiences
- Experiences more than 3 years in program development
- Experience in developing application of Unity and Windows
- Skills related to image processing
- Has a motivation to do entertainment software development
Skills that are welcome if possess
- Experiences in game development
- Experiences in mobile application development
- Experiences in server application development
- English/Japanese skill
- Prefer holding either a Fundamental IT Engineer Examination (FE) or an Applied IT Engineer Examination (AP) certificate [under IT Professional Examination (ITPE) program] will be advantage.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please contact and send your resume to us or contact 02-662-1988 for more details.
Our office located at UBCII Building, 591 Sukhumvit 33, Wattana, Bangkok (close to BTS Prompong)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Nadia (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Nadia (Thailand) Co., Ltd.