jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001235570
To provide underwriting, technical support, assist in the development and management of a profitable business portfolio under the specified insurance class according to the Company’s guidelines and delegated authorities.
- Underwrite new and existing policies in accordance with organizational policy, underwriting standards and regulatory/ legal requirements.
- Handling new and existing business to allocated brokers.
- Providing quotation to meet client's need.
- Adhere to underwriting standards, instructions and good practice to minimise risk and maximise efficiency.
- Monitor and review underwriting standards procedures and checklists.
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and complies with organizational guidelines.
- Contribute to continuous quality improvement process.
- Understand and comply with any reinsurance requirements to minimize risk and to deliver business plan objectives.
- Contribute to the achievement of operational objectives for the underwriting function and/ or business unit.
- Participate in meetings, as required, to support the development of strategy, share knowledge and best practice.
- Apply the reinsurance strategy in order to safeguard the portfolio.
- Positively promote the department, division and company as a whole in order to maximize brand leverage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 3-5 years working experience in underwriting or in insurance industry is preferable
- Good command of Spoken and written in English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Service mind, friendly and outgoing personality.
- Work well under pressure and can be a good team member
QBE Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
968 U Chuliang Building, 15th Floor, Rama IV Road,
Tel: 02-624 1000, Fax: 02-238 0836
Company website: http://www.qbe.co.th