Ultra Luxury Marketing Manager
Master Group Corporation (Asia) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336616
The Ultra Luxury Marketing Manager plays key role in creating brand awareness and building customer base in Thailand market. The primary role is to understand the heritage and history of the brand and associate its value with a potential set of clientele.He/she has to work both strategically and operationally with diverse group of people and is responsible for establishing marketing strategies, analyzing market trends, and executing effective both above and below-the-line marketing programs to meet business target. It is essential for the Ultra Luxury Marketing Manager to be in love with the product and believe that the company offers a value addition in terms of status and elegance to its customer.
Direct Report: General Manager
- Identifying target markets, developing communication channels, mastering all marketing communication and activities to establish brand recognition as well as selling opportunity
- Keeping the brand popular while retaining its exclusivity, ensuring that the brand remains a popular and favored choice amongst both the masses in terms of desire and the elite in terms of purchase
- Go beyond a simple attentive and prompt customer service, but create a consumption “ritual” that allows customers to experience the brand
- Monitor forecasts and budgets in accordance to the brand KPI and report on market conditions and oversee and manage the company marketing budget
- Work with related divisions for the effective implementation of marketing activities in order to achieve company goals
- Support sales and operation team, creating sales-lead opportunity and retail traffic, and managing marketing intelligence
- Being brand representative in liaising with media and advertising to create collaborative network, and make sure on free PR coverage
- Act as a contact point for the brand HQ, ensuring all marketing communications are duly handed
- Oversee market research using a variety of tools including qualitative surveys, site visits, and observation in order to understand all marketing dynamics relating to marketing plans
- Male/Female, 30 – 45 years old
- Degree educated, ideally with post graduate in business, marketing, communications or related fields
- Proven ability to develop marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Possess extensive experiences either in luxury brand, automotive, big bike, or yacht businesses are essential.
- Background in retails marketing, and customer experiences are preferable
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box, up-to-date with the latest luxury life style trend
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in both online and off-line marketing
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English (Reading, Writing, and Speaking)
- MS Office computer skill (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Convenient with flexible working hours, and travel assignments both domestic and abroad
- Enjoy working under pressure and limited timeline
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Master Group Corporation (Asia) Co., Ltd.
About Master Group Corporation (Asia) Co., Ltd.
MGC Asia is the leading automotive retailer and service provider, with the great variety of business portfolio. The company is established more than a decade in Thailand and now growing its business in ASEAN market. There are more than 10 subsidiary companies under MGC (Asia) such as:
- Millennium Auto, authorized dealer of BMW and MINI
- Millionaire Auto Sales and Services, authorized dealer and sole importer of Rolls-Royce
- Heritage Motor (Thailand), authorized dealer and sole importer of Aston Martin
- Pattanakarn Honda Automobile (PHA), authorized dealer of Honda
- Yokohama Motor, authorized dealer of Nissan
- Master Car Rental (MCR), premium long-term and short-term car rental services, a master licensee of SIXT (the global car rental franchise from Germany) in 7 South East Asia countries
- Master Motor Services (MMS), a complete car maintenance service center under the MMS-Bosch Car Service brand specially serves vehicles out of warranty.
- Maxi Insurance Broker, a leading insurance consultant which provides professional insurance services covering a variety of products
- Master Automotive Training (MAT), a state-of-the-art training center equipped with the technology and personnel to meet every pre-requisite of automotive retailing education
- i24, an Information Technology and Call Center for the automotive industry
- MGC Marine (Asia), authorized dealer and sole importer of Azimut Yachts