HotNow is a well-funded technology start-up, with cutting edge mobile applications. We are expanding fast and looking for a Team to present our latest application to clients.
We are looking for a team who wants to be part of a special team – a team who makes a difference in our clients' lives and in our team members’ lives. You will be challenged to move beyond your own limitations and succeed at levels you never dare dreamed. We hire top producer attitudes looking to grow with the company
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001257701
About the Job:
Due to accelerating growth and demand, HotNow has an immediate need for a UI Designer. The ideal candidate is interested in creating the future of communication and has great attention to detail. You’ll be joining a creative team - in an iterative agile environment.
You must be passionate about design that is both elegant and friendly. Your design should transform needs into designs that is loved by all types of users.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply up-to-date expertise in UI design to the development, execution, and improvement of every project.
- Passionate about design - where it’s at and where it’s going.
- Create the best visual designs based on the company’s brand, user experience rules, timelines, scope and development cycle.
- Able to create awesome apps for iOS and Android both native and non-native.
- Demonstrate knowledge of iOS and Android Guidelines, and how to apply them to provide design that is at once familiar and delightful for native users.
- Responsible for design styling and enhancements of applications and websites.
- Update and maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards.
- Ensure that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types, devices, platforms and screen settings.
- Improve UI experience
- Participates in efforts to improve quality of general site functionality
- Self-motivation / self-starter / self-manager
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to use logic to rationalize workflow efficiency
- Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, JQuery
- Responsive design is a must
- Understand iOS and Android applications
- Experience with mobile applications, social applications, multi-platform projects preferred
Excellent opportunity for the right persons, good conditions working within a fast-growing company and friendly team. Working Monday – Friday. We pay high competitive salary for the qualify person.
Interested applicants should apply with full resume indicating qualifications, experience, current and expected salary and send an email via "Apply NOW"
Highly competitive salary, Performance bonus, Annual evaluation and Great work environment.