TRUE RETAIL LEADER PROGRAM
True Corporation Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211921
Annual Compensation Packages start from 700,000 THB
It’s your job, as a Retail Leader, to build and manage the various teams that engage customers in this dynamic environment. In this role, you will lead the people that help customers achieve ownership, learn new skills, get technical support, and find business solutions. Adaptable and flexible by nature, you’re composed and collected as you balance the diverse needs of your teams in the midst of constant change.
As a Retail Leader, you will involve in strategic planning, marketing plan, retail operations plan, manpower plan and control over all aspects of Retail Operations such as sales target, customer experience, sales & services staff, inventory, etc to ensure succession according to business direction and strategy.
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
- Ability to manage separate business groups within a complex environment.
- Strong communication skills to clearly impart to the teams you oversee.
As a Retail Leader, you inspire teams to deliver measurable results for the store's various business sectors. You lead a sales force that discovers customers' needs and delivers solutions to build TRUE loyalty. Your technical support team helps maintain customers' trust in TRUE and its products.
Your business team brings the TRUE experience to business customers. And the training staff you coach teaches customers how to get the most out of their TRUE products. You build these lines of business by selecting and developing a knowledgeable talent pool. In addition to team building, you create excitement around products, launches, programs, and initiatives. You're responsible for upholding our high standards regarding communication and confidentiality. And by driving your staff to create customer experiences that enhance TRUE loyalty, you deliver measurable results and help enrich customers' lives.
Desired Skills & Experience
- You have at least Bachelor’s Degree in any files.
- If you have the Master Degree in, Marketing, Retail Management, Hotel Management, Operation Management, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Management Finance, Economic are preferred.
- Cross-industry experience such as Airline and Hotel are welcome — a retail background is not necessary.
- You have a passion for learning about TRUE technology and products.
- You have demonstrated leadership ability with proven experience in a customer-facing sales setting.
- You have ability to learn and like to develop others by coaching, mentoring and training.
- You have strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation, communication, and people skills.
- You read, write and speak English fluently. (TOEIC score = 550 and upper)
- You are flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Day 1 - 30 Oct, 2016 : Paper Test and Business Game
- Day 2 - 31 Oct, 2016 : Interview and Business Case (Only the candidates who pass Assessment Day#1)
- Day 3 - TBC : Final presentation
Interested persons should apply via
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to True Corporation Public Company Limited
About True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
together we can make it true