True Coffee Supervisor (True Sphere Shop)
True Corporation Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249516
Take full responsibility for management of all assigned stores to ensure achievement of sales and profit. This must be accomplished in accordance with good business practices, standard, policies, and procedures. Hence, to coach and develop all assigned people in order to optimize customer satisfaction.
- Understand and analyze assigned Targetto define budget, production cost, labor cost and other expenses. In addition, evaluate Master Rosterof all assigned stores to ensure achievement of Store Contribution.
- Communicate to all staff at stores level in the assigned area. Make sure that all staff have a clear understanding of their Target and are in the same business objective and direction.
- Set up stores management plan to ensure expense is in the budget or as planned.
- Monitor and do store audit on store performance and measure the achievement of target.
- Solve problem and provide proper direction to increase profits to the stores.
- Define Sales Target of each assigned store to ensure that all stores have clear target on a daily and monthly basis
- Communicate, monitor, and follow up to ensure implementation effectiveness of Marketing Program as well as execution of new products and other public relations program.
- Review sales every day and analyze sales trends. Identify stores that have negative sales gaps, and work with supervisor/senior staff to identify action plan to close the gaps.
- Understand sources of sales and Sales Mixed
- Consider Local Sales Marketing (LSM) to increase sales if needed.
- Set up Manpower Plan at store level
- Recruit and select qualified supervisor/senior staff based on store needs
- Ensure that all team members are well trained and passed all training processes that they can effectively perform work as per the Operational Standard
- Coach and develop leadership skills of supervisor/senior staff and make sure that they can applied knowledge and skills to enhance business performance
- Set up development plan for subordinates as well as periodically, follow and evaluate the progress of their improvement and achievement
- Admire and reward good performers while give warning or make necessary punishment to bad employees as per company’s policy and regulation, as well as create a good working atmosphere in all stores
- Create awareness and recognition to ensure 100% customer satisfaction at all time
- Monitor and maintain the highest level of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness standard to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints and ensure issues or problems have been completely solved
- Set up customer relationship network to build up our Brand well know in the located area
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management
- Pleasing personality and good appearance.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work under pressure
- At least 3 years’ experience in food and beverage industry and 3 years in management level.
- Required direct experience in Food & Beverage Business or operational experience
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive attitude.
- Able to communicate and understand English.
- Good knowledge of food and drink (Especially of wine knowledge and experience are required.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to True Corporation Public Company Limited
About True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
together we can make it true