Truck Sales Manager
Tata Motors (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258377
Location : Rachadapisek Road
- Direct Sales with Key Logistic Companies to sell Medium & Heavy Trucks
- Make annual business plan for Medium &Heavy Commercial Vehicle sales in line with management requirements.
- Support dealer to close deal for big fleet potential customer in each area
- Supervising and monitoring the trials of the new products before they are launched in the market and ensuring that the reports are sent to the HQ as per the desired format.
- Marketing intelligence through monitoring competitor’s activities
- Achieving sales target for Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle sales for TMTL through Direct fleet customer
- Making monthly MIS for management
Required Education, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience from truck sales business
- Knowledge about automobile , especially in Trucks business
- Have experience in Sales/Business Development/Dealer Management
- Have potential customer on hand
- Computer knowledge (Power point, Excel, Word)
- Not less than 3 years of experience in truck Sales and Dealer Management
Required Job Skills & Abilities
- Ability to guide dealer team
- Ability to handle channel conflict
- Willingness to travel
- If can drive truck will be additional on advantage point
Interested candidates please send your resume with cover letter, current and expected salary with contact details and recent photo and please specify the position you apply in the subject line, only shortlist candidate will be notified.
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualification. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Human Resource Department
TATA MOTORS (THAILAND) LIMITED
20th Floor, Column Tower 199 Ratchadapisek Road,
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tata Motors (Thailand) Limited
About Tata Motors (Thailand) Limited
Tata Motors Limited is the leader in commercial vehicle and among the top in passenger vehicles. Worldwide it is the world’s fifth-largest truck manufacturer and fourth largest bus manufacturer. Tata Motors has a network of companies around the world and it has the operation of the vehicle more than 50 years, it has auto manufacturing and assembly plants in India, as well as in United Kingdom, Australia, Argentina, South Africa and Thailand.
Tata Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a joint venture with Thonburi Automotive Assembly Plant Co., Ltd and Tata Motors. The objective is to produce world-class vehicles in line with the situation that today, more than a million of Tata vehicles has been used in many countries in the continent around the world such as Europe, Australia, Middle East, Southeast Asia etc