TREASURY SENIOR MANAGER
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253942
Employer Ref. 361DB
Our client is global IT online payment software developer.
Salary: 100,000 - 120,000 Baht/month
- Managing and monitoring the working capital of the company (cash forecast, funds, acquisition of debt, stock sales, investments…)
- Providing credit for the customers and ensuring the company’s policies and credit terms are followed.
- Handling risk management, using strategies and hedging to reduce risk on asset values, interest rates and foreign currency changes.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with banks and credit rating agencies. Keeping them aware of the company's financial condition, projections and changes in its need for borrowed funds.
- Providing reports to management on market conditions, cash holdings, funding, returns on investment and risks.
- Thai nationality, aged over 35 years old.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in finance with experience in treasury, hedging, foreign exchange, investments, funds...
- Experience in the payment industry/ financial industry.
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus.
- Proficient in financial control and interpreting financial results to analyze trends.
- Detailed minded, strong analytical mindset and able to work within short timelines
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.