Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited (“TTA”) is one of the leading integrated shipping groups in Thailand, owning and operating a total of 43 general cargo vessels and bulk carriers. We also provide various offshore oil and gas related services, including sub-sea engineering and contract drilling through our subsidiary, Mermaid Maritime Public Company Limited ("MMPLC"). Through other subsidiaries, TTA provides a wide range of shipping related services, including ship agencies, ship supplies, stevedoring, ship brokerage, and warehouse rentals. We are now seeking a high caliber individual for the following key position:
Treasury, Assistant Manager - Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001252603
The position will be reported to Treasury Manager in order to be a partner with senior managements and the operational teams in all business units to efficiently manage capital structure of the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Work with financial institutions or agencies to support debt capital, include restructuring debt, refinancing debt and raising new debt.
- Work closely with other senior leaders to drive growth and seek improvements in strategic operational processes.
- Develop financial operating reports, annual plans, quarterly forecasts, gather business performance data, analyze, periodic reviews and updates, and develop recommendations for improvements in revenue growth or resource allocation
- Responsible for preparing financial materials for Treasury Manger / Director and other stakeholders, providing effective access to information for appropriate staff and business partners, and taking the lead in financial transaction best practices.
- Build relationships with investors and analysts, understanding and anticipating their inquiries, in order to address them proactively in the company’s disclosures, presentations and discussions.
- Clearly communicating a firm’s business strategies and results is an additional function of the corporate finance.
- Degree specialization in Finance or in similar discipline would be plus, with minimum 2 years of experiencesin Corporate Finance, Investment management field is preferred.
- The individuals in fast paced environments
- Should be a hands-on business professional with strong business skill, proactive, highly capable in dealing with executive at all level.
- Should have good human relations, negotiation are presentation skill.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Thai is necessary as well as computer proficiency
- Have service mind, excellent communication skills
- Have ability to explain complex information clearly and simply with drive and motivation to meet targets.
Interested candidates are invited to submit full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph
Corporate Human Resources Department
Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited
26/26-27 Orakarn Building, 7th Floor, Soi Chidlom,
Ploenchit, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel :0-2254-8437 ext. 267, 170 Fax :0-2655-3906