Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) Client Operations Head - SVP
Citibank , N.A.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253144
Employer Ref. TTS Ops Head_Kittima
- Management of all Treasury and Trade Solutions Operations functions related to Trade and Cash Management Products covering PayLink, Speed Collect, Clearing, Inward & Outward Remittance and WorldLink.
- Ensure all Treasury and Trade Solutions to comply with all compliance issues in relation to both internal and external policies.
- Constantly reviews and recommends change to the implementation plan according to the change of business environment.
- Determine talent management and technical needs for the department.
- To ensure maximum profitability on accounts serviced by the division in accordance with internal and external regulatory policies, credit guidelines and control standards.
- To ensure a competitive market edge in terms of pricing, product delivery and special services schemes by way of new initiative and relationship handling.
- Select, train, develop and manage people to ensure an adequate skills base, appropriate motivation, high morale and consistent discipline and meaningful career planning.
- Ensure Cash and Trade Clients needs and particular operating processes are identified; these will serve as basis for product innovation and service enhancement.
- Ensure the proper dissemination and implementation of personnel policies and encourage positive employee relations climate in Cash and Trade.
- Continually explore the possible streamlining of processes and further cut down Cash and Trade costs with assistance of Technology.
- Manage the operation workplace and people on back office processing including accounting and technology to provide best support to the dynamic business.
- Ensure good control of daily operational process to be in compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
- Liaise with regional office with respect to Cash Management Operation related issues.
- Coordinating with internal and external counterparts to implement, deliver new business/product initiatives in an efficient manner
Advanced Degree in MBA, MS or PHD
Over 10 years experiences in banking operations
Excellent knowledge of bank's processes, procedures and strong learning ability
Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
Strong interpersonal skills and works well with others
Excellent influencing skills
Strong leadership and people management skills
Displays strong results orientation
Excellent oral and written communication skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Citibank , N.A.
About Citibank , N.A.
With almost 200 years of rich legacy with more than 100 countries coverage worldwide, Citi is recognized as one of the top world financial institutions nowadays.
It cannot be deniable that "Citi World's Best Team" where all high potential and talented colleagues heading to the single unite goal is definitely major component that uplifts our great reputation.
Therefore, the opportunity to be part of Citi World's Best Team is opening up for all of you. If you love to enjoy yourselves with challenging assignment and world-class system. Do not hesitate to grasp this opportunity as we are waiting for "Professional" like you to be part of our team.