Black & Veatch (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239486
Employer Ref. PS
Primary Job Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include monitoring and managing company liquidity including bank account maintenance, executing receipts, payments, and cash transfers, making investment transactions, as well as supporting the credit application and the payment validation processes. Responsible for basic to intermediate level research. Works under frequent supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Transacting receipts, payments, cash transfers, wires and funding.
- Establish bank accounts for responsible entities.
- Maintain bank and investment accounts for responsible entities
- Monitor and execute daily liquidity requirements.
- Support supplier credit application process.
- Manage domestic account signatory records with bank.
- Produce company daily cash forecasts.
- Provide bank information to support company business, audit financial report and tax report.
- Daily adherence to cash management control environment.
- Support third party audit process.
- Oversight of third-party payment management systems.
- Establish and maintain bank accounts and bank account signatories of responsible accounts
- Compile monthly interest income and interest expense schedules.
- Contact domestic banks for necessary information and documentation as required by business and law.
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements
- Minimum 2 years related experience; Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Basic knowledge of financial statement analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access
- Oracle knowledge and experience preferred
- Fluent command of English (written and verbal)
- Proactive communicator with ability to seek solutions and develop positive working relationships
- Applicant must be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, set priorities, and adhere to deadlines in an organized manner
- Applicant must be a problem solver with a proven ability to research, analyze, produce and ensure the accuracy of highly detailed work
- Possess a unique blend of attention to details as well as an overall understanding of the "big picture"
Black & Veatch (Thailand) Ltd.
555 Rasa Tower, 15th floor, Phaholyothin Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
To apply, click "APPLY NOW" or visit our website for online application or to view other positions at www.bv.com/thailandjobs
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Black & Veatch (Thailand) Ltd.
About Black & Veatch (Thailand) Ltd.
Black & Veatch is an employee-owned, global leader in building critical human infrastructure in Energy, Water and Telecommunications. Founded in 1915 and we operate in more than 110 offices worldwide. Since the 1960s, Black & Veatch has been committed to improving the lives of Thais by delivering reliable and sustainable energy projects. Be it through consulting, engineering, construction or operations, our Thai engineers have worked on dozens of large-scale power projects in Thailand and around the world.
We are driven by knowledge, relationships and our mission, Building a World of Difference?. Whatever challenges you take on, we offer you a career at the forefront of engineering innovation with outstanding career development opportunities.
Please visit http://bv.com/thailandjobs for all open positions.