Travel Retail Supervisor
Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247715
- Together with the Area Manager, develop and set up retail strategy to reach turnover target by coaching field team, managing BAs and ensure retail excellence
- Develop turnover through a deep knowledge of the brand and overall retail environment of Thailand in each point-of-sale
- Develop strong professional relationships with client, be their privileged business partner (stores visibility, animation plans, category management projects...)
- Recruit, lead and develop teams on the field (Beauty Advisors / promoters) based upon pre-determined priorities and objectives with Area Manager
- Gather, analyze and coordinate information and tools available (ex. local markets panels, media plans, passengers traffic...etc) to become an expert at retail level
- Become a key actor between the different departments: Marketing, Logistic, Customer Service (ex: animation, renovation projects & merchandizing follow-up) and Training
- Ensure a physical presence on the field close to the teams
- Regular report to Area Manager & Management on sales, merchandizing, etc
- Bachelor's degree
- Having experience in sales and retail management
- Entrepreneurship spirit and strong business and sensitivity
- Leadership and synthesis skills
- People & service oriented - friendly, patient, dedicated, adaptable
- Pro-active & team player; willing to learn - open-minded, positive, responsible
- Excellent communications skills with people from different levels & background
- Training delivery skills
- Fluent in English, Thai(Mandarin is a plus)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
About Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.
|URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!|