Travel Consultants/Senior (French)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249593
We are looking for young and energetic Travel Consultants/Senior (French) to help handle our expanding business in French market.
You will be in daily contact with our clients and sales offices, processing bookings, answering questions and creating travel itineraries. We have clients from all over the world, however we specialize in European, US and Australian markets.
A Travel Consultant should have a passion for travel and for people, be keen to learn, be good at communicating by email and in person, have a good knowledge of the country, have a pro-active attitude and no fear to resolve problems and issues which might arise.
- Corresponding with overseas travel agents and partners of the company and provide accurate, up-to-date and correct travel information and quotes
- Handling inquiries from our agents as assigned from various markets
- Offer relevant advice to our clients (overseas tour operators, and travel agents)
- Coordinate handling in the ground together with our operations team.
- Follow-up financial aspects of the bookings (invoice, payment and etc.)
- Ensure all sales are recorded accurately and timely.
- Thai National Only
- Male or Female
- Good command of written and spoken French
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Junior applicants – Min 1 year experience with travel company or related field
- Senior positions - Min 4 year experience with Inbound Tour Operator or DMC
- Fresh graduates may also be considered and should add a 1-page letter explaining what would qualify them for the position even without work experience
- Positive attitude, motivated and ambitious
- Passionate about travel and working in the travel industry
- Good knowledge of Thailand
- Ability to work under pressure in peak periods
Interested parties are invited to send their CVs, a covering letter with salary expectation in English and a current photo by click "Apply Now"
Only short-listed candidates will be asked to come for an interview
22nd Floor, Smooth Life Tower 44
North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : +66 (0) 2633 9060 Fax : +66 (0) 2633 9070
Website : http://www.exotravel.com/
Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EXO Travel
About EXO Travel
About EXO Travel
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT TRAVEL?
With over 20 years of operations in the region, EXO Travel is one of the longest established destination management companies in Asia and one of the best known. Today we have 21 offices and over 700 full-time staff working from our destination-based offices in Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, China and Malaysia. Our commitment to operating with the highest standards of service and professionalism as well as offering and executing unique and seamless travel experiences is the reason why EXO stands above the rest.
We fully recognize that our success is built on the quality of our people and we continually invest in training to ensure that we remain the leading company of its type in Asia. We are very fortunate to have so many talented and committed people in our company, each sharing a true passion for where they live and work. We are looking for an innovative and knowledgeable candidate to join our team in Bangkok.