MIKI SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Miki Solutions Limited, as a member of our group company called Miki Travel who is one of the largest and most experienced wholesale tour operators in Europe, launched in Bangkok in Aug 2008. The company initially provides software development/support and content management services to the travel industry.
Our goals are to achieve unmatched levels of quality, service and cost-effectiveness.
We combine our global knowledge and experience of the travel industry with a forward-thinking approach to business development.
Our plan is to create a structure that can meet the demands of any client, from the largest tour operator to the smallest website. We are looking for versatile, enthusiastic staff of Thai nationality to help us achieve our objectives.
Travel Application Support
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001248224
Employer Ref. 2016S02
Miki Solutions Limited, as part of Miki Travel Limited, is one of the most influential multi-national travel companies in the world. We are seeking motivated people to join the technical support team for our flagship software product, mikiNet. The team provides support to Miki Travel clients from small, independent travel agents to large on-line travel websites.
Our growing team is seeking people with practical knowledge of the travel industry who can help our clients achieve their goals finding competitively priced ground travel products. In this position, you will continually develop your technical problem-solving and IT skills while applying your experience in the travel industry. You will also work with other support team members, technical sales, and others in Miki Travel offices around the world.
- Review and prioritize technical and operational support issues from clients using the online travel application.
- Investigate issues with XML data exchange between the Miki Travel and client systems.
- Handle client-reported issues by correcting problems directly, providing a work-around, or escalating issues to the development team.
- Provide clients with feedback on their reported issue. Update help desk records in the CRM according to company policy.
- Monitor the production applications, identify problems, and resolve or report issues.
- Participate in software development planning meetings and provide feedback on potential client impact of proposed features.
Anyone with the following qualities should consider applying:
- Male or Female, Any Age, Thai National ONLY
- Travel industry experience, particularly hotel booking and inventory, or wholesale travel services distribution
- Very good command of English language speaking, listening, reading, and writing
- Excellent PC application skills including Microsoft Office and modern browsers
The following qualities are not required, but any are a good plus. (If you don’t know these things, don’t worry, we can help you learn!)
- At least one year of application software technical support or equivalent experience (such as software development or testing)
- Competency with XML, including its purpose and syntax
- Knowledge of travel-related data exchange by XML, such as the OpenTravel Alliance
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system experience
- Knowledge of SQL and the ability to write SQL queries
- Previous experience with other online travel applications such as Agoda or Hotelbeds