Transportation Planner/Supply Chain Analyst/Control Tower Specialist (BKK)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001358961
Our client is worldwide logistics provider and currently they are looking for Control Tower Specialist to join their team.
This position will be responsible for the operations of the Active Control Tower (ACT). They will maintain context information on Assets in the Field and open jobs. They will also be responsible for Asset Scheduling, to optimize net profit and minimize expenses, by analyzing strategic information and preparing reports for Operations, Sales and Procurement to maintain a balance between Sales and Utilization.
- Job Planning by Optimal Asset Scheduling (Ensure Data Integrity) and Maintaining the Asset Utilization Schedule
- Consolidation planning to maximize utilization of Backbone Networks (Rail/Road/River)
- Disaster Response and Troubleshooting connectivity and congestion issues (Accidents, Route Closure, Diversions, Rendezvous Scheduling etc.) and ensure minimum to no variance from Asset Utilization Schedule
- Monitor Jobs and Assets in the Field (SPOC for all Business Units about Job/Asset Data while the Asset is deployed)
- Maintain Reporting (Demand, Supply, Utilization, Driver Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, etc.) Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports to aid Sales, Operations and Asset Procurement/Vendor Management in Strategic Planning.
- Process Evaluation and Service Quality Review of Operational Metrics, Fleet Metrics, Staff Metrics, etc.
- The shift roster is applied for this position
- Degree in Engineering or related field
- At least 2 year of working experience preferred in Scheduling, Reporting or Analysis.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to work with and learn from different Computer Systems
- Analytical understanding of data and ability to represent it to different Business Units based on their needs
- Logical reasoning and ability to look at problems on a Macro Level to resolve them
- Ability to overcome steep learning curves as a team player, by on the job learning
- Good understanding of transportation systems is an advantage
- Good handling of multi-task, problem solving and be able to work under pressure of workload and time constrain
- Highly responsible and ability to take ownership of tasks assigned
- Time management, prioritization and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be an effective team player
- Be able to work in any shift roster assigned including night shift
- Fluency in written and oral communication (English and Thai)
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Applications will be accepted by mail or in Ms. Word format only.
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000 (Siracha), International Recruitments
6th Floor, Bangkok Bank Building,
98 Sukhumvit Rd., Sriracha, Chonburi 20110
Tel: 0 3877 0888 Fax: 0 3877 0070
Web site :http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.