Transportation Officer (Inland Transport)/พนักงานดูแลระเบียบตารางรถพ่วง
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223518
Import / Export Operations:
- Responsible for manage customer booking for inland transport.
- Working closely with trucking supplier to ensure they arrive customer's premise on-time.
- Manage System for Tranportation Management 'ILSE' and ensure trucking supplier complete milestone.
- Summarize the month ended report, weekly report and daily report.
- Solving problems to satisfy customer' requirement.
- Thai, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experienced in trucking transportation.
- Knowledge in managing trucking supplier to meet delivery deadline.
- Knowlege in coordinating with customer and supplier.
- Problem solving skill.
- Ability to work under high demand of over hours working time.
- Give us your talent and energy and we will give you a career you will value for the rest of your life.
- We provide you with the means of developing yourself into a well-rounded professional; you decide your career path
Please visit our website http://www.damco.com/About.aspx to learn more about and your opportunity!
Thank you for your application, only the qualified candidates will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DAMCO
Damco is the brand of the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group's logistics activities, and is one of the world's leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 20 years, Damco has been offering a broad range of transportation and logistics solutions to customers all over the world, and has over 9500 colleagues in 280 offices, covering more than 90 countries in Africa, Asia, North America, Europe, Middle East, and Latin America. Damco is an independent business activity within the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group. We embrace diversity and recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs