Transport Route Planner
Toll Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252950
We are now seeking a driven individual to join our team as a “Transport Route Planner” based in Samutprakarn , Bangna-Trad Km. 21 and able to work afternoon –shift.
Training will be provided on the latest technology in transport management and optimization tools which English reading/speaking/writing skill is crucial. Start working February or May 2017.
- Use a Tier 1 Routing optimization program to perform daily planning and execution of truckload routings.
- Manage capacity concerns, maximize loads, service commitments and cost-effectiveness.
- Monitor Route Performance through analysis of data.
- Design pickup and delivery schedules working with drivers, origin locations and delivery destinations to ensure timely processing of transport through network.
- Identify cost and service performance opportunities in existing static lanes.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of Company’s Core Values, Safety Policies and
- Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
Qualification and key criteria:
- Both Thai and English oral and written literacy is required
- Experience using software to perform routing
- Logistics /route planning / route optimization experiences
- Strong Thailand geographical /routing knowledge
- Experience in working with transport management software
- A positive and service –oriented attitudes with strong multi-tasking , detail –oriented , organizational and communication skills .
- Analytical , creative and innovative approach to solving problems
- Able to work effectively with people in a cross-functional environment
- Safety management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills , prefer Advanced Excel
- Have own vehicle to manage traveling to & back from afternoon shift-work.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and career opportunities to the qualified candidate. Interested persons are invited to send application letter with a detailed resume , one recent photo and expected salary to :
Human Resources Dept.
Toll Logistics(Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Tel: 0-2769-8900 ext. 1415, Mobile +66 9 4356 4156
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Toll Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
About Toll Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
Toll is a division of Japan Post.
Japan Post has been operating since the establishment of the modern postal service in 1871 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan Post Holdings. Japan Post Holdings has two other subsidiaries across banking and insurance sectors that makes it one of the largest companies in the world.
For over a century, Toll has been in the business of logistics and is a leading provider of logistics solutions in the Asia Pacific region.
As a global company, Toll operates a network of more than 1,200 sites in 55 countries and provides a diverse range of supply chain management and logistics solutions across a diverse range of industry sectors.
With a comprehensive network in Thailand, Toll offers a range of value-added warehousing and distribution services priding ourselves on delivering seamless, end-to-end, local, regional and global supply chain solutions.