Phillip Securities (Thailand) PCL
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001273401
Employer Ref. update2016
- To translate equity and derivatives strategy reports, fundamental equity research reports and technical research reports form Thai into English and vice versa.
- To translate presentations and other materials for road show from Thai into English.
- To perform other related tasks assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any fields
- An excellent command of English and Thai
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in translation, preferably in the securities industry.
- General knowledge of finance business.
- Advance computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
All positions are for Thai National only. Qualified candidates are invited by post or e-mail with full resume, expected salary, together with a recent photo and address to:
PHILLIP SECURITIES (THAILAND) PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
849 Silom Road, Bangkok 10500
Tel. 02-635-1700 Ext. 111,112
(Only short listed applicants will be contacted
for further selection procedures)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Phillip Securities (Thailand) PCL
About Phillip Securities (Thailand) PCL
Phillip Securities (Thailand) Public Company Limited is part of the Phillip Securities Group (Website : http://www.phillip.com.sg) which was established in 1975 in Singapore. The Phillip Group has grown steadily since then. Today we are firmly established in the financial hubs of Singapore, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Bangkok and Australia. Our 2000 staff represent diverse cultures across 10 different countries in Asia and Europe with more than US$200 million in shareholder’s equity. We commenced operation in Thailand in 1998 and currently has almost 300 staff. Based with our head office on Silom Road, we have seven branches in Bangkok and five branches in the provinces. Due to rapid growth and business expansion, we are looking for qualified and highly motivated persons to join our team and grow with PHILLIP in the following positions:-