Transfer Pricing Manager, Senior Consultant, Consultant
EY Corporate Services Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215034
Employer Ref. EY Corporation
The nature of Transfer Pricing works :-
Transfer pricing professionals help the clients build, manage, document, review and defend their transfer pricing policies and processes -- aligning them with their business strategy. The talented people will work with the clients to build the proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that address the tax risks of today's businesses and help their business achieve its potential.
The Transfer Pricing works cover:
- Strategy and policy development
- Governance optimization and decision making process to help:
- Reduce impact of year-end adjustments
- Monitor transfer pricing footprint
- Coordinate across organization
- Global or regional assistance to support transitions to new documentation requirements
- Controversy risk assessment, remediation or mitigation as a result of documentation requirements
- Global transfer pricing controversy and risk management
As a team member, you will be understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting.
- 1 - 5 years of work experience in Transfer Pricing is preferable.
- 2 - 4 years of work experience in Auditing is advantageous.
- 2 - 3 years of work experience in Accounting in a multi-national company is welcome.
- Excellent oral and written English skills (including strong presentation skills).
- Computer skills (e.g., MS office suite, Lotus Notes).
- Committed to providing quality outcomes, and guidance.
- Good attitude and eagar to learn
Candidate can apply for the position in person at 33rd Floor, Lake Rajada Office Complex, Rajadapisek Road (Near Queen Sirikit' s National Convention Center) or email your resume (including expected salary, recent photo and transcript (s)) via APPLY NOW
We offer an attractive compensation and career opportunities to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EY Corporate Services Co., Ltd.
About EY Corporate Services Co., Ltd.
Employer Ref.EY Corporation
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 210,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve potential.