Transaction Service Manager (Thailand & CLMV)
Experis - Manpower Group
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215331
In charge of the elaboration of financial due diligences on potential acquisitions of companies for the Group:
- Plan and oversee financial and accounting due diligence
- Analyse financial performances and historical earnings: turnover, margin and cost (fix/variable) structures, evolution of profitability, cash flow, financial net debt, Working Capital Requirements.
- Budget and business plans analysis and realization of stress test to make forecast.
- Analyse balance sheet and income statement.
- Identify and propose appropriate resolutions to critical issues related to the due diligence process.
- Perform industry and company research: conduct on-site and / or phone interviews or target client to gather additional information in support of the financial analysis.
- Take part in other types of engagements such as business valuation, purchase price adjustment calculation, restructuring and litigation, purchase price allocation, etc.
- Work with Business development team to identify and pursue new business development opportunities through industry and network relationships.
- Analysis of our share price and ratios linked to it – research and insight on our competitors in the industry and other countries.
- Modelling and valuation of company entities and our potential acquisition.
- Securitization methodology.
- Initial Public Offering or Public Offering.
- Structuring of acquired companies and group reorganization if needed.
- Debt offering structuration.
- Preparation of all documentation for the above.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field (Master degree is preferred).
- 3-5 years’ experience in accounting or risk management or audit.
- Prior work experience with a finance company is preferred
- Experience to handle due diligence for advisory firm
- Fluent in English
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to Junjira – Experis Team Leader, Accounting and Finance at 02-631-0464 ext. 2109
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Experis - Manpower Group
About Experis - Manpower Group
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.