Transaction Banking Client Management – Investors and Intermediately (TBCM I&I)_AVP/VP level
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254850
Employer Ref. 2651814800
- Managing the end to end service experience for I&I segment clients.
- To be an escalation point of contact for I&I clients for all service issues.
- To deliver proactive and reliable service to clients within a portfolio.
- To identify clients’ expectation and needs for quality services.
- To be a service partner working together with TB I&I Sales, Product, RMs, CCG, Operations and other internal stakeholders to solve clients’ issues and identify opportunities.
- At least 3-5 years in I&I client servicing.
- Direct experience in Custody product is a plus.
- Good command of English
For interested candidates, please kindly send profile via APPLY NOW
For more vacancies, pls visit www.standardchartered.com/careers
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
About Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We’ve built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.