CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001295178
- Perform end-to-end support to training class, team building and learning initiatives
- Manage training record database to be accurate and timely and development learning dashboard on monthly basis
- Handle communication in related to training calendar, learning activities, training policies
- Bachelor degree in any field with at least 2 years of experience in HR or related field
- Proficient using Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Pro-active, open-mindset, good attitude and good team player
- Analytical and interpersonal skills
CIMB Thai Bank Public Company Limited
44 Langsuan Road, Lumpini, Patumwan
Tel. 02 626 7854
Contact person: Ratchadaporn R.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
About CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (a regional franchise of CIMB Group, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, which is the second largest local bank of Malaysia and ranked 5th largest bank in ASEAN in terms of total assets with more than 42,000 employees within the group located in 17 countries) has approximately 40,000 employees and 166 branches across the country, providing a variety of financial services to both corporate and individual customers.