Training Officer 1 Position
Transitions Optical (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258589
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
- Analyze the training needs of employees to develop training programs that enhance their know-how, skills, and performance.
- Facilitate and deliver training programs, or recommend both internally and externally provided programs, which meet the needs of employee and are consistent with the company’s overall training plan including Transitions University.
- Compile handbooks, manuals, guides and other materials so training programs are delivered with high quality resources.
- Keep abreast of the developments and innovations in training and education in business and government education sectors so the company’s training activities remain current and relevant.
- Enhance learning culture in the company by HR tools and interventions such as best practice, knowledge sharing, employee scholarship, the internship program etc.
- Support upon request for the development of functional and technical skills with other departments.
- Thai nationality, Male/Female age between 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Human resources, Psychology, Political Science and other related fields Master degree is advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in training and development with MNC.
- Good command of English both spoken and written
- Computer literacy; MS Office and training modules.
- Self-motivation, Proactive mindset and “CANDO” attitude
How to apply:
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Interested candidates to state current and expected salary and send your resume together with recent photo and contact number to:
Transitions Optical (Thailand) Limited.
700/158, Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate (Free Zone), Tambol Bankao,
Amphur Panthong, Chonburi 20160, Tel: 033-004-789
visit our web site at: www.transitions.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Transitions Optical (Thailand) Ltd.
About Transitions Optical (Thailand) Ltd.
Transitions Optical is the leading provider of plastic photochromic (adaptive) lenses to optical manufacturers worldwide. Having been the firm to successfully manufacture and comercialize plastic adaptive lenses in 1990, and as a result of its relentless investment in research and development and technology, Transitions optical offers a wide variety of optical products, setting new standard of advanced performance to provide wearers with ever-increasing visual comfort and protection from ultraviolet (UV) light. Product leadership, consumer focus, and operational excellence have made the Transitions brand one of the most recognized consumer brands in the optical industry.
Transitions Optical is proud to be the winner of the 2013 Gallup Great Workplace Award which is base on the most rigorous workplace research ever conducted. This is the fifth year in a row that we've won this prestigious award!
If you are interested in working with an innovative, successful and high-growth global company that believes our passionate, then we would like you to consider joining our team.