ABP Cafe (Thailand) - Au Bon Pain
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236135
Division/Department: Operations - Learning & Development
Report to: Managing Director
Establishes and manages integrated learning and development strategies and programs for Operations. Develops and implements strategic needs analysis and learning plans, coordinates and evaluates curriculum development, and oversees the preparation and delivery of training.
Oversees all program development, budget management, and administrative aspects of activity. To include development, technical coordination, and management of internal/external professional training and development.
- Identifies the various strategic and operational training/development needs and issues of the organization; works with management to establish responsive training and development strategies and plans.
- Oversees the development and delivery of individual and/or group training and instructional programs, based on established plans, and encompassing a wide range of technical, operational, and/or management skill areas.
- Develops or oversees the development of training curricula; formulates or reviews training outlines, and determines appropriate instructional methodologies and formats; evaluates and recommends incorporation of vendor programs, as appropriate to meet overall training goals and objectives.
- Oversees and coordinates the development and preparation of teaching and visual aids, instruction materials, computer tutorials, and reference materials appropriate to specific program objectives.
- Evaluates effectiveness of training and development programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods.
- Oversees all facets of the training & development of the organization, ensuring compliance with the country, and legal requirements, policies, and regulations.
- Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
- Serves as a resource to the organization in the identification and resolution of operational/management issues and concerns affecting the quality of service.
- Represents the organization at various community and/or business meetings; promotes existing and new programs and/or policies.
- Maintains departmental reports and records; collects statistical data for administrative and/or quality improvement purposes.
- May develop and implement responsive education and/or training programs for educational institution as approved by the superior.
- To perform as required by company’s Occupational Health and Safety policy and procedures.
- To practice the annual emergency and evacuation plan as required.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the superior.
- Presentation skills.
- Facilitation and training skills.
- Project management skills.
- Database management skills.
- Software skills (Word, advanced Excel, Power points etc)
- Skills in statistical approach.
- English communication skill, spoken & written.
- Education: Master Degree in any field preferable in HRD or Education.
- Experience: At least 10 Years in HRM with 5 years in training and development function.
Special Knowledge: HR knowledge, Organization Development, Good written and Spoken English, Good Presentation skill, Teaching and Training.
- Business Understanding: Company structure, Product Knowledge, Company vision and mission.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ABP Cafe (Thailand) - Au Bon Pain
About ABP Cafe (Thailand) - Au Bon Pain
Mudman Company Profile with over 3,500 employees, Mudman is a house of international retail food brands in Thailand, and the authorized master franchisee for Emporio Armani Caffe, Au Bon Pain bakery café, Baskin Robbins and Dunkin Donuts. Also owns its own very successful brands in Thailand and International markets, they are Greyhound Original (Bangkok, Singapore, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Switzerland, Israel, Russia), Greyhound Café (Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijin, Kualalumpur), Golden Gourmet Catering Services and Mudman Boutique Hospitality.
We owns and operates more than 350 locations that cater to the Thai professional, expatriate and tourist consumers. Our Vision, we want to be a great, enduring company, with appealing food brands, providing a healthy and quality work environment in Asia Pacific. This continues to be the key focus for our growth.
We are looking for an efficient Marketing Manager to join our already well established food retail business in Thailand that comprises of several outlets country-wide.