jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218405
Job Responsibility :-
- Plan, implement and monitor employee training, development and allied activities to enhance individual and organization's performance and skills advantage.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and follow up on developmental activities.
- Develop, Implement, and monitor training programs within an organization.
- Supervise technical training for staff.
- Conduct orientation sessions.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution. and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgests.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.
- Male or Female age above 35 years.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Human Resources or any other related field.
- 5-10 years experienced in training and development functions.
- Experience in factory field.
- Experience in initiating training programs.
- Manage training budget.
- Conceptual view of whole training process.
- Able to interact with all levels of management.
- Analytical and creative approach.
- Good team player with excellent presentation, communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- able to work independently and good at multi-talking.
Working Location : Nakornphathom
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below :
84 Moo 7, Soi Sinprasong 122, Phetkasem Road, Oamnoi, Kratumban, Samutsakorn 74130
Tel : 02-420-0038 Fax : 02-420-0572
4/1-2 Moo 7, Bangpla, Banglane, Nakornphathom 73130
Tel : 034-962428-32 Ext 113, 139 Fax :034-234801
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Deestone Limited
About Deestone Limited