Training Delivery Manager
Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227037
Employer Ref. update2015*
- Understand needs of customer and field force training, ensure adequate resources are available to deliver.
- Ensure fulfilment of training events, focus on cost and quality of delivery.
- Ensure training delivery feedback is provided and communicated according to Training Delivery process.
- Secure Instructors and Trainers understand training portfolio offering.
- Ensure feedback of training materials and tools to training development and that corrective actions are initiated.
- Assign resource to training development projects.
- Ensure Instructors/Trainer use proper materials, tools and report according to Training Delivery process.
- Secure Individual Development Plans are in place for both Instructors and Trainers and planning tools are updated with the latest delivery competence of the resource (courses the resource can deliver).
- Ensure capacity to deliver on field force competence development needs and Training services sales forecast, responsible for the recruitment of instructors and expansion of trainer needs.
- Continually look for cost optimisation in training delivery.
- Ensure facilities, equipment and tools are maintained to company standards and needs for optimisation.
Technical Service, Training Services shall secure a global technical competence level for all people influencing the performance of Tetra Pak's filling lines. We do this by develop and deliver training, tools and processes, all related to competence. We work both towards Tetra Pak® employees and customer employees.
As Training Delivery Manager, you will be part of Regional Training Center Asia Management Team and responsible for the quality and delivery of training within South Asia, East Asia & Oceania Cluster, to customers and field force. Ensuring the available training delivery force match the delivery needs.
Within this position you will manage a team of international Instructors with home base in different countries within our Cluster. You will work very closely with our Field Service Operations to appoint and develop the needed Field Based Trainers force.
You will be responsible for the operations of our Technical Training Centre in Rayong, Thailand, where you will spend most of your time. Having a team distributed in different countries, this role will also demand certain amount of travelling.
We are looking for you who have a proven track record of delivering results, experience as a Line Manager as well as, ideally, experience of competence development.
You are a natural collaborator with strong communication skills, quickly build your network and an ability to work across borders.
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering related subject and have demonstrated strong business acumen. You also have a very good command of English Communications.
We think you have experience from areas within Technical Service, Engineering Development. Any additional experience from training and teaching, finance (P&L, budget, etc) are highly desirable.
Location: Technical Training Center at ESB Industrial Estate, Pluakduang, Rayong.
Interested applicants are invited to send full details application covering detailed qualifications and experience, expected salary and photo with attach certificate. Try to give more detail to:
689 Bhiraj Tower, 36th Floor, Sukhumvit Road (Soi 35)
Klongton Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-018-3000 Fax: +66 2 018 3010
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
About Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
Tetra Pak Thailand is part of the Tetra Pak Group, the world’s leader in food processing and packaging solutions for the liquid food industry, with special emphasis on aseptic technology. We work closely with our suppliers and customers to provide convenient, innovative and environmentally sound products to millions of people worldwide.
Tetra Pak is present in more than 170 countries and we believe in responsible industry leadership, creating profitable growth in harmony with good corporate citizenship and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD”™ reflects the philosophy upon which we conduct our business in order to make food safe and available, everywhere