Training Coordinator 1 Position
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219423
- Assist Training Manager to identify the training needs throughout the hotel.
- Assist Training Manager with the planning, administration and implementation of the Training Program.
- Assistant Training Manager in conduction the Training session as request.
- Be responsible for any external generic training such as Make-up, First Aid etc.
- Be responsible and monitor new TMs Orientation and Student Trainee.
- Assistant with the coordination and support of the Hotel’s Departmental Trainer.
- Provide Summary Report for in-house Trainee as well as Student Trainees.
- Maintain and update training records of individual TMs.
- Assistant Training Manager with the compilation and implementation of TMs notice board as well as advertisement for TMs.
- Be responsible for the office administration of the Training Department, to handle training room preparation, telephone calls, files and trace correspondence.
- Monitor and coordinate Student Visit.
- Coordinate with both inside and outside trainers for any special programs.
- To have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both Guests and colleagues
- To be motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance
- To be flexible, responding quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
- To maintain high team focus by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals
- To contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational/environmental procedures in the Hotel.
- To perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures your safety and that of others in your workplace
- To actively promote the services and facilities of the Hilton Hotels to guests and suppliers of the Hotel
- To ensure proper handling of equipment throughout the department
- Carry out all other duties when assigned by the Training Manager.
- Benefit Social Security
- Service Charge (As per Hotel policy)
- Bonus (As per Hotel policy)
- Day Off 2 days per week
- Public Holiday 14 days per year
- Meal at staff's cafeteria 2 Meals per day
- Health & Group Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Free Laundry and Dry cleaning for duty cloths only
Tel: 038 253 000 หรือ Click "Apply Now" หรือสมัครทางเว็บไซต์ www.hiltonworldwide.com/careers
333/101 หมู่ 9 หนองปรือ บางละมุง
พัทยา ชลบุรี 20260
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hilton Pattaya
About Hilton Pattaya
Hilton Pattaya soars 34 levels above CentralFestival Pattaya Beach, presenting spectacular 180-degree bay views. This contemporary hotel offers three restaurants and two bars, numerous leisure options and is just minutes away from local beaches and attractions. Two levels of state-of-the-art meeting facilities shape an ideal choice for business travelers and delegates.
Just 90 minutes from Bangkok Suvarnabumi International Airport, Hilton Pattaya rises 34 levels above CentralFestival Pattaya Beach, Southeast Asia’s largest beachfront shopping complex. Beyond the stores, restaurants, bars and beaches, Pattaya’s attractions are just minutes away. Explore nearby Koh Larn Island, tee off at more than 20 championship golf courses or simply discover Thailand’s cultural charm.
AT A GLANCE
- 5 food and beverage outlets e.g. Edge, Flare, Shore, Drift and Horizon
- Located directly on Pattaya Beach Road
- High speed wireless internet access in public areas
- eforea: spa at Hilton
- Hilton Fitness by Precor®
- Outdoor Infinity Pool
- 302 guest rooms with private ocean-view balconies
- 5 versatile meeting rooms
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Interested applicants are invited to send their application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photograph.
To open up a world of opportunity within the world’s most famous hotel brand, contact our Human Resources Department.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted*