Training and Employee Relations Officer
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228213
Employer Ref. hr@ - xaxithara16
Department: Human Resources Department
Level: Officer – Assistant Section Head
- Handle training program, arrange hand out, set training room, contact invited guest speaker.
- Handle orientation program for new staff.
- Handle a training monthly report and send to Skill Development Department for submit number of employee and tax refund.
- Handle all online report for send to Skill Development Department for tax refund.
- Record the detail about training program, the balance budget and separate department for In-House
- Training and Public Training Program.
- Contact with Accounting Department for record exchange rate for all payment from overseas trip.
- Contact IT Department for set E-Learning knowledge.
- Reset OIC code for all staff.
- Other assignment by Head Department.
- Assist and manage for process of all training program.
- At least Bachelor degree of higher in Business Administration or related.
- At least 1 year of related experiences or new graduated.
- Good command English and Chinese is preferable.
- Mature and self motivation with good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Be able to complete the assigned tasks within the timeline.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
11-13 Fl., Emporium Tower 622 Sukhumvit Road,
Khlong Ton, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-663-9000 Fax. 02-663-9786
For enquires: Please contact Khun Xaxithara ext. 9819, Khun Thanasak ext. 9822, Khun Karita ext 9817
This Bank supports Equal Opportunity and Diversity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
About Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
Employer Ref.hr@ - xaxithara16
Being a member of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (ICBC), the largest commercial bank in China and the world's largest bank in market capitalization, ICBC (Thai) is now ready to provide an integrated banking service for both retail and institutional customers including international corporations.
Our customers will experience the convenience through ICBC network which includes 16,232 service points around China together with 162 foreign branches and subsidiaries and partners with more than 1,500 correspondent banks worldwide. With the support from ICBC, a world-class banking group, to help broaden and strengthen our competency, we aim at becoming ICBC Regional Center in Indochina in the near future.
We are here with you together