Training and Communication Manager
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252338
Employer Ref. 507421
About Our Client
Our client is a leading worldwide MNC which specialised in manufacturing various ranges of products and have many brands under their portfolio. With a long-term plan for business expansion, there is now an opening opportunity for an independent and active professional role as a "Training & Internal Communication Manager" who has ability in designing the special technical programs as well as coach all staff in order to develop on their performance.
- Report directly to the HR Manager, the responsibilities for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Oversee full spectrum of overall Training activities and programs to all employees both in the corporate office and manufacturing site to ensure the sales goals of the company are achieved
- Develop and plan training in line with the company's marketing and sales strategy, adapting strategy to specific environment
- Develop the strategy and training programs by deciding adaptation of training modules being creative in inventing new way for training delivery
- Enable execution of training programs for engineers and foreman staff in line with the company's training objectives by aiming to yield improvement
- Design and organise an overall yearly strategic training plan for distributors in several locations
- Manage the department budget, optimizing development costs and planning.
- Develop, select, and produce appropriate training materials to ensure effective and efficient learning
- Organise employee recreational activities for all staff in Thailand
- Design and organise communications via different channels and assure its effectiveness
- Ensure all training activities are proper planed and run smoothly
The Successful Applicant
- At least 6 years' direct experience at the leadership level in function of Training
- Solid background in coaching / training in Manufacturing environment
- Ability to lead, supervise, and build effective teams
- Strong management, leadership, and coaching skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in Ayutthaya and Nakorn Nayok
What's on Offer
MNC and well-known firm, Competitive benefits, and Career advancement opportunities.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submit your CV in MS word with your Current Salary, and Reason for leaving (s).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.