Based in California's Silicon Valley, DynEd International is an English language courseware developer co-founded in 1987 by Lance Knowles and Douglas Crane. DynEd provides governments, educational institutions and training organizations with the learning materials and support needed to offer the highest quality and most cost-effective English language learning solutions for students of any age or level of proficiency.
Training and Client Support Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001246416
- In consultation with the Training and Client Support Manager, develop training plan and customized learning materials where necessary to facilitate the desired training competencies required for IT part and others.
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials to support on any training courses conducted by DynEd Thailand.
Client and IT Support:
- Ensure positive client experience through high quality service and communication thereby attaining client retention.
- Handle client service or support related incoming requests.
- Coordinate with the global team to acquire to best solution for the client.
- Following up with clients in order to ensure that things run smoothly and answering any questions they have.
- Providing assistance and technical support to end-users
- Update on new design, product and technology changes.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Education, Information Technology or related fields.
- 1- 2 year experiences in training background and client support will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Good command in English and computer literature are preferable (TOEIC score 550 and above will be an advantage but not required).
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good team player, creative thinking and social media skill for communication.
- Ability to work under pressure and be a knowledge lover.
- Able to travel upcountry and abroad.
Working Time and Location: Mon – Fri, 09:00 – 18:00 Hrs. at Interchange 21 Building
Interested candidates, please contact 0-2660-6241-3 or send resume via Email