Training Administrator / Coordinator
Sewells (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242920
- Training Database Preparation (such as Training result score keying, Update the correct number of dealership staff in dealer network by month)
- Develop Monthly Training reports from the database in the agreed format.
- Distribute and follow-up on feedback from each training program. Collate all feedback into a report for market management.
- Working with the Project Manager on developing the annual / monthly training calendar.
- Support the training / project manager to select the right candidate to join the Sales / Aftersales training course (By searching trainee’s candidate from database, training record what rely on the basic training requirement, take action from any request from the related department to apply for training course)
- Co-ordinate with Dealers for updating employee records so as to maintain a relevant database of dealer employees.
- Send the invitation letter to the dealer managers (by Email) to invite the dealership staff to join training class as refer to the training plan / and call to follow up with dealer.
- Front-line training support such as trainee register, prepare / contact to purchase the break and lunch for trainees, support in case of the trainees need accommodation booking.
- Update and issue the training record for the trainee to the field.
- Manage the payment to the supplier and review the pass through cost/ summarized payment list by month / manage cost sheet
- Manage and run the Training Center along with the Training / Project Manager
- Other as per manager’s assignment such as contact some suppliers to order the training text-book, copy test paper, check and balance the training material stock and etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Automotive Training Admin background is an advantage
- Strong serviced-mind, result oriented, team player and well organized
- Good command in English is an advantage
- Administrative skills
- Computer literacy: MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Working place: Rattanathibet (Training Center)
Time: 8.30 – 17.30 (Monday – Friday)
Report to: Project Manager
If the above advertisement describes you, please forward your application by click "Apply Now"
Sewells - MSXI Thailand
209 KKP Tower, 9th & 10th Floor, Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke) Road,
Klongtoey Nue, Wattana, Bangkok Thailand
t: +66 (0)2 664 1133
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sewells (Thailand) Ltd.
About Sewells (Thailand) Ltd.