Trainer Specialist (Training)
GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247867
LOCATION: New Phetburi Road
- Create/Improve training modules and material on a regular basis
- Provide training/knowledge for driver
- Monitor effectiveness of the training by providing knowledge check and assessments
- Continuously improve quality parameters to make sure it is align with what is desirable for the team
- Support the training requirements for new projects, app feature and so on
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve the quality of driver
- Support the Acquisition Lead in terms of assessing driver quality results and performance targets
- Build and develop a competent training team, encouraging cultural inclusiveness and sharing of plans, objectives and results
- Keep up to date with happenings by coordinating proactively with key departments such as Safety, Marketing, Driver Acquisition, Planning & Analysis
- Establish, achieve, and report on milestones periodically to the Acquisition Lead
- Bachelor degree or higher in Personnel Management / Industrial Phycology or related field
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in training or experience in internal instructor
- Over 2 years working experience of professional training in large-scale manufacturing enterprises is preferred
- Leadership skill
- Good human relation
- Ability to use Microsoft Offices
- With strong sense of responsibility, have good professional ethics and professional conduct
- Proactive, with good ability of coordinate
- With strong ability to work under pressure, can adapt business trip and work overtime
- Good in English
- Grab’s Transportation Allowance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Group health & medical insurance, dental care benefit
- Provident Fund – Employer: 10%
- Free Breakfast
- Happy benefits (travel & leisure, self-development and family care)
- Training Program
Interested candidates to submit your resume stating their present and expected salary then apply by click APPLY NOW resumes will send directly to:
People Operations Department
GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
1550 Thanaphoom Tower, 30th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Makkasan,
Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
About GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Grab is the first taxi booking app in Thailand that helps passengers book a taxi with safety, speed and certainty. We believe in our strong social mission to rapidly improve the lives of both taxi drivers and passengers in Thailand, as well as revolutionise the Thai taxi industry.
Grab is the leading taxi booking app in Southeast Asia- we are already making a difference in Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore. Please join our founding team in making a difference in Thailand. We are seeking highly motivated and energetic teammates who share our passion and vision, and thrive in a challenging, rapidly-growing startup environment.
Visit us www.grab.com/th