Since 1912, all golden principles of Dale Carnegie in human relations have brought great success and happiness to millions of people of different cultures around the world. In Thailand, we task ourselves with the mission of enhancing Thailand's soft skills through better communication while contributing to the growth of Thailand economy by Igniting Workplace Enthusiasm.
Dale Carnegie’s accreditation in the United States is with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). It is listed in the Council for Higher Education (CHEA) database, recommended by the American Council of Education (ACE) for college credit, endorsed by numerous Professional Associations, and is ISO 9001 certified.
As a Dale Carnegie Trainer you will become part of a network of thousands of Dale Carnegie members, operating in more than 200 offices in 90 countries around the world. You will be actively developing business professionals and build strong relationship with clients. You enjoy facilitating the class and have a genuine desire to help companies and their people succeed. You use your business acumen and proven Dale Carnegie approaches to address a wide range of performance improvement and business related issues.
Trainer / Coach (Part-Time)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001228417
What are the rewards of the Job?
The Trainer or Coach role rewards people:
- With a “can do” mind set
- Who are results oriented
- Who requires flexibility in life
- Who enjoy developing people and solving business/organizational issues
- With the ability to coach individuals and teams to peak performance
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare and deliver Dale Carnegie curriculums based on client needs and schedules
- Liaise with DC project team to ensure the solutions are meeting the client needs
- Progress check ins with participants to assist their preparation for sessions
- Monitor participant satisfaction and engagement during each program
- Provide feedback to clients on any emerging issues
- Consult with DC project team to tailor solutions to organizational outcomes
- Occasionally attend project inquiry meetings with the project team to ensure delivery is connected to the organization’s culture/environment
- Credible, experienced business professionals from various backgrounds
- Minimum of 5+ years of real world, business experience in the “subject” area – strong success track-records
- Experience with experiential learning techniques and understand the value of “learning by doing” in fun environment
- Extremely comfortable coaching facilitating with individual or groups of business people
- Demonstrate passion and vision for people training and development
- Exemplary presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong coaching orientation and drive to help people
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Professionalism and strategic business acumen
- Open-minded and flexible
- High Integrity
- Must be a Dale Carnegie graduate in specific programs (Self-Sponsored)
- Flexibility to work during the day, some evenings and occasional weekends
- Able to enter a non-compete agreement with Dale Carnegie & Associates Inc., USA.
- Breakthroughs for personal and career development
- Fluent in business level of English and Thai.
- Attractive career ladder and compensation structure
- World-class trainer development and certification process
- Opportunity to travel abroad upon certain qualification of delivery records
- Access to Dale Carnegie learning and development library
- Annual global/regional convention upon personal achievement
Qualified candidates will be sponsored to join our ISO-9001 multi-level Trainer Development and Certification system that will walk you through life-experience and World-Class coaching sessions of Products/ Services Exposure, Core Competency Training, Trainer Certification and Endorsement.
Interested applicants, please apply online at http://www.dalecarnegie.com/careers/ AND send your resume to APPLY NOW.
Dale Carnegie Thailand
63 Athenee Tower, Fl. 5 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan , Bangkok 10330