GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224712
- Conducts the full scope of activities required to deliver new hire and on-going training for Customer Experience personnel. On-going training classes include soft skills training, process training, and product training. Audience is comprised of employees and supervisors as needed.
- Ensures all class objectives are achieved and learning curve performance metrics are achieved according to pre-defined plan.
- May design and develop training materials and curriculum. Recommends additional learning materials as appropriate.
- Conducts evaluations and develops new programs to address individual, departmental, or company needs. Researches and develops program content to achieve specific objectives for each program. Coordinates with quality assurance and other internal departments to identify new training needs and/or changes to existing training curriculum.
- Adapts existing programs to suit various audiences.
- Reviews and updates policy and procedure manuals.
- Assesses employee training needs and provides feedback to management.
- Maintains internal department and external class training records.
- Coordinates all assigned projects, ensures projects are completed by target deadlines, and provides project status updates to management.
- May need to work on varied hours based on business needs.
- At least 2 years of experience in the customer service industry; preferably in a Contact Center
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good command of the English language (If not native speaker)
- High knowledge of the company's products, services and business operations (If internal applicant)
- Project coordination experience preferred
- Advanced presentation, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong training program design experience
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong ability to utilize MS PowerPoint, or similar platforms in creating Instructional Design materials as a learning medium
- Good exposure to database management
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
About GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Grab is the first taxi booking app in Thailand that helps passengers book a taxi with safety, speed and certainty. We believe in our strong social mission to rapidly improve the lives of both taxi drivers and passengers in Thailand, as well as revolutionise the Thai taxi industry.
Grab is the leading taxi booking app in Southeast Asia- we are already making a difference in Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore. Please join our founding team in making a difference in Thailand. We are seeking highly motivated and energetic teammates who share our passion and vision, and thrive in a challenging, rapidly-growing startup environment.
Visit us www.grab.com/th