Trainee Operations Manager Domestic
Brink's (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248844
Roles and Responsibilities
- Trainee Operations Manager Domestic is the position designed to work closely with Senior Operations Manager of Brink’s Thailand domestic services.
- Support the Operations managers to perform operations jobs as assigned and needed. This includes, but not limited to, cash rooms including both THB and FOREX, Cash in Transit, ATM services, Fleet management and general process improvement within all domestic related activities. Also have to support the Senior Operations manager for overseeing, in collaboration with Brink’s Global Services (BGS) teams, the Bangkok Gems and Jewellery Fairs in Thailand.
- This position has to work with other relevant department managers both within and across divisions.
- Trainee Operations Manager Domestic may at times be required to be customer facing.
- A deep understanding and attention to detail for systems and procedures will be essential to the success of this position. It will be encouraged for to provide ideas and recommendation for improvement in efficiencies.
- Continual review of these processes (application of LEAN principles) must take place to ensure company resources are used to the best output and nonessential items should be eliminated through better work processes and automation.
- Trainee Operations Manager Domestic must always monitor employee output and manage functions.
- Ongoing efforts, in teamwork with the Senior Operations Manager and HR Manager to decrease the employee turnover and unnecessary over time payment should be kept to a minimum, while as a better work environment and staff wellbeing must be focused.
- Generate analytical reports of your work progress update in regular basis. Also a report where you think a corrective action is needed must be done.
- Bachelor degree graduated in any fields
- At least 5 years working experiences having background in Cash services would be a plus but process driven qualities are essential.
- Detail- orientated and collaborative.
- Analytical skills
- IT and systems knowledge.
- Ability to write procedures and implement them (through training)
- Good command of written and spoken Thai and English. Non- English speaking candidates will not be considered.
- A high degree of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility and a self-motivating approach to achieve both business objectives and personal success in order to succeed as a senior manager
- Good team working skills and the ability to work effectively with staff at different levels of the organization
Job location: Sathu Pradit
The company provides good salary and benefits and career path to our employees.
Interested person, please submit your resume included your expected salary to Khun Jiraluk via "Apply Now" button.
919/586-591, Jewelry Trade Center Building
47 F North Tower, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Brink's (Thailand) Limited
About Brink's (Thailand) Limited
The Brink’s Story Since 1859, no one has ever lost a penny entrusting their valuables to Brink’s. More than 140 years ago in Chicago, young and ambitious Perry Brink realized that people would pay for inexpensive reliable transportation. In 1859, with US$200 in this pocket, he formed the Brink’s Chicago City Express. Business was brisk from the start. Brink’s handled the luggage of the delegates to the Republican Party convention of 1860, the convention that nominated Abraham Lincoln for President. The company’s reputation grew; business prospered. Today’s armored truck evolved from the horse drawn wagon Perry Brink used in the 1800s, and it was in 1904 that Brink’s first mechanized vehicle made its appearance. Steel bars covered the windows in 1918 and vehicle with armored bodies were launched on the streets as carly as 1923. Armor was added to the undercarriage in 1927, creating the first fully-armored truck. In 1962, Air Courier Services commenced and we now boast a worldwide network of offices and services unrivalled in the security transportation industry.
Brink’s Thailand offers wide rage of services:
- Worldwide Delivery of Valuables. -Cash Logistics Services.
- Currency Processing. -ATM Services.
- High Security Storage.
- Check Distribution Center.
- Trade Show Services.
- Free Zone Services.