Trade Marketing Manager – TT
Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254242
Report: Trade Marketing Director
Ensure company’s leadership position in TT by developing and executing best-in-class channel marketing strategy and programs in both on-and off-trade, to maximize delivery of company’s EBIT target.
- Work with Brands and Sales Dept. to ensure business unit volume and profile objectives are met
- Develop consumer, customer and channel insights
- Develop and deliver channel vision, objectives, strategy
- Develop and manage the 18 month planning cycle from idea conception, pre-evaluation, execution, tracking to post evaluation
- Plan channel activities that ignite the needs of brands, consumers and customers
- Oversee Sales briefing process for all activity
- Generate ROI pre and post evaluations for all activities
- Manage investment maximization strategy – geographically and by channel.
- Directs the development and implementation of strategic planning activities
- Prepare 18 month channel marketing cycle/promotion plan with Brand & Sales team
- Prioritize Gold, Silver, Bronze activity types
- Plan and lead cycle plan Commercial Board monthly meeting in cooperation with brand and sales management
- Manage developing and implementing Trade/Channel Marketing activities and sales material with high customer satisfaction
Priorities BTL investments behind all key initiatives
- Execute strategic plans, drive commercial agenda
- Delivery BTL innovation and creativity
- Lead role for briefing and managing BTL agency partner to deliver world class initiatives
- Develop sales rep in-selling material and input for NKA (on & off trade) presentations
- Manage purchasing POSM, premiums and give-away
- Drive all Sales briefing on time in full
Profitability & Market leadership – Performance tracking / evaluation / optimization
- Analyze market reactions on marketing activities and ensure corrective action if targets are not met
- Optimize brand profitability/volume across all activities
- Continuously optimize all processes regarding A&P expenditures
- Manage all pre and post activity evaluations and report back to all key stakeholders on KPI’s and learning’s.
Develop and motivate employees
- Continuously evaluate employees and conduct performance reviews 1-2 times a year according to CBMB guidelines
- Follow up on performance reviews and employee KPIs
- Responsible for team leadership, inspiration and coaching
System / Process development
- Optimize all channel marketing investment processes
- Drive implementation of GSMI tools and processes
- Work with Channel Marketing Managers from other Asia subsidiaries/JV’s in Trade Marketing plans to ensure cross border synergies
- Ensure approval form brand team on POSM, premiums and activations.
Strategic trade / employees communication / activities
- Work closely with agents and distributors to form strategic alliances
- Analyze and continuously streamline route to market plans to enhance profitability and customer satisfaction
- Participate in relevant sales, marketing & PR activities (e.g. market visit, press meetings, events etc.)
- Business degree (min. bachelor)
- Fluent in English (oral/written)
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in B2C Channel and Brand marketing, must have minimum 2-3 years Channel marketing experience. Sales experience definite advantage
- Age: 30 and above
To apply, please submit full resume by e-mail by clicking on "Apply Now"
Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
128/340 Payatai Plaza, 31st Fl., Room G, Payathai Rd.,
Toongpayatai, Rajthevee, Bangkok 10400
Tel. 66(0)2 612 9536-8 Fax. 66(0)2 612 9539
More Jobs at FAME please visit: www.fameplacement.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
About Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
The Best Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand 2011
On September, 23rd 2011 Fame placement co., Ltd. Was announced ‘the Best Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand 2011’. This is the second time that Fame Placement received the honorable awards from Ministry of Labor sine the previous one was in 2008 ‘the 1st Runner-up Award for the best Executive Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand’.
The professional award was presented by Thailand’s Vice Minister of Labor, Mr. Anusorn Kraiwatnussorn and Director General of the Department of Emplyment, Ms.Autsanee Suebwongpat. Ceremony was held among 2,000 attendants including representatives from the Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Labor, BOI and professional recruitments in Thailand.
Continually to next years, we ‘Fame Placement’ will make every effort to keep our standard as in our values; responsibility to deliver excellent quality and innovation in our work through personal initiative and continuous development of knowledge and skills. More to point, to be a preferred premier executive provider for international companies in Asia as in our Mission.
To be a preferred premier executive provider for international companies in Asia.
Commitment – We have responsibility to deliver excellent quality and innovation in our work through personal initiative and continuous development of knowledge and skills.
Integrity – Ethical behavior, honesty and discipline are fundamental characteristics of our conduct in all aspects of our services.
Focus – In servicing clients, we focus on our individual talents under the regime of teamwork-leverages. “Win-Win” relationships are our goal as we work with clients, other associates, business partners and service providers.
Respect for People – We treat people with respect and dignity. We build positive, trusting relationship through open communication, sharing and valuing diverse perspectives.
Fame Placement dedicated consultants possess over 20 years professional experiences from diverse commercial and manufacturing backgrounds with multinational companies. With their experiences and in depth knowledge in a wide range of industries, they have extensive understanding of a particular industry’s requirements and be able to discuss the issues with candidates leading to successful and effective searches for candidates who perfectly match with companies’ cultures, businesses and working environments.
Fame Placement is committed to strengthen long term relationships with our clients and candidates based on in depth knowledge and understanding about their philosophies and goals.