Trade Marketing Manager - OTC
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001221122
Employer Ref. 1024530/001
This healthcare company is looking for a Trade Marketing Manager - OTC to be based in Bangkok.
About the Trade Marketing Manager - OTC Role:
You will be responsible for the trade marketing strategy and activies to support OTC team.
- Be a fully responsible for sales execution for Division OTC team
- Work closely with marketing manager and OTC team to develop brand plan and channel activation to boost OTC revenue
- Align brand plan to ensure execution and implementation in the field
- Set up some specific OTC activities with key accounts
- Maximise OTC and marketing and sales force effectiveness together and support all team on OTC marketing where appropriate
- Match the needs between OTC sales & OTC marketing
- Implement marketing campaign & strategies for OTC on portfolio basis (multiple brands)
To succeed in the Trade Marketing Manager - OTC job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with marketing and sales teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field, Master's Degree is preferable
- Possess a strong background in trade marketing in OTC channel and distributor management
- Strong leadership with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good level of English skill in both writing and listening
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and data processing and category management related tools/software
This international healthcare company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for its active innovation and patient-oriented, it won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Marketing Manager - OTC job.
Apply for this new opportunity today.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.