Trade Marketing Manager - Modern Trade/General Trade
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001192412
Employer Ref. 1015850/001
An exciting Trade Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Customer Marketing, this is a role for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Trade Marketing Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity as the Trade Marketing Manager to lead channel strategy and plan interms of POP drivers (merchandising, visibility, price, promotion) for responsible channel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Go-To-Market team and Sales team to develop a promotion plan by account in the responsible channel
- Work closely with Category Development and Sales team as well as customers to implement customer/channel specific category plans (merchandising, promotion, visibility) based on agreed category strategy and shopper insight
- Provide feedback to the business on shopper and channel needs and to develop activities that satisfy these needs
- Support sales function through strong understanding of channel and key customer needs
- Oversee an effective management of channel category budget
- Own the sales forecast for the responsible channel
To succeed in this role, you will need at least 5 years' experience as Trade Marketing, Marketing, Category Management, Shopper Marketing, Retail Marketing in FMCG industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field, Master's Degree is preferred
- Possess a strong background in Trade Marketing in Modern Trade and/or Traditional Trade channels
- Strong leadership with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Research firms' experience will be considered
- Good level of English skills in both written and spoken
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and data processing and category management related tools/software
- Thai national only
If you have a successful track record of trade marketing and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Trade Marketing Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.