Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG -International Company (2 Positions)
U&Us Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220595
Retail Environment Manager (1 Position)- Focusing on Strategy
The Retail Environment Manager is responsible for developing and managing strategy and the 5P tactics for each retail environment based on shopper and trade expertise. They work closely with both consumer Marketing and CDT to develop strategies and tactics and execute against the category, brand, RE and customer strategies. The Retail Environment Manager plays an integral role in enhancing demand through Company's customers in a specific RE/channel and in a cost-effective way.
Assessment of CP and Category performance both internal (shipment) and external (scan data, syndicated data etc.) by RE
- Leads development of RE strategy which seeks to exploit incremental sales growth opportunities in existing, emerging and new REs
- Establishes objectives and KPIs for all categories and Res and ensure tracking mechanisms are in place and utilized
- Anticipates, predicts, and proactively responds to competitive moves and tactics in the REs
- Tracks, reviews and modifies RE/channel and customer plans to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Conducts pre and post analyses of customer and RE/channel promotions, develops a library/golden rule of ROI learning, and adjust business plans based on results to drive improved ROI in all types of trade spending.
Defines 5P strategy and tactics by retail environment
- Applies shopper and trade insights and performance assessment to develop recommendations for product, pricing, promotion, placement and POP Media by RE
- Ensure CDT and in-store staff are supplied user-friendly guidelines for management and execution of 5P strategies/tactics by RE
- Regular market visit and field sales contact in order to validate strategy vs. execution
Development, management and communication of the activity grid to all functional stakeholders
- Coordinates/develops and communicates activity grid for campaigns, new products, promotions and pricing by RE.
- Optimizes resources and leverages trade spending among RE, customers, categories, and brands/products, and ensure fair and equitable resource allocation between RE/channel.
Development of Commercial goals by RE
- Translates category/brand and RE Strategies into financial goal by RE and CPG.
- Contributes to Mid year/Budget Review by utilizing commercial goal system to come up with one target number for commercial team/CDT
- Master’s Degree in related fields.
- 5-10 years of direct experience and in FMCG environment.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Strong analytical skill
Shopper Development Manager (1 Position)
- Achieving commercial goal by delivering sales volume, net sales, ROI, market share target.
- Improving customer engagement in order to develop the Customer Partnership to sustain business growth.
- Ensuring flawless instore visibility by enforcing 5 Ps strategy to align with RE strategy.
- Aligning customers' 5Ps plan and tactics with RE strategies through 5Ps tracking and gap identification.
- Developing and supporting the partnership between CP, the direct customer(s) by helping to align our category/brand strategies and their shopper strategies to increase demand and customer support for our profitable growth.
- Helping the retailer deliver category growth by leveraging market/ shopper insights, category driving initiatives that oprimize the in store experience.
- Being the custodians of category growth drivers & the RCD process with strategy and growth driver development and deployment.
- Being the export on shoppers, category trends, basket data, and Planograms by identifying insight opportunities with recommendations.
- Lead the development of customer specific activations to leverage category growth drivers at format level within the customer(working cross functionally with Marketing, Cat man, shopper marketing, CDMs).
- Develop the customer and format strategy working in partnership with the customer and CDT.
- Be the expert in the CDT to utilize panel, consumption and loyalty card data to identify and formalize customer level insights.
- Develop selling stories based on customer specific insights to deliver solutions for a key identified issue or opportunity.
- Sell solution to customer with CDM to exploit customer opportunities.
- Tailor the 5ps by RE (developed by customer marketing) to the customers formats.
- Review monthly 5p tracking reports to measure execution to target.
- Tailor new product sell in presentations to the strategies and performance of the customer.
- Know how people browse, shop buy and use the category and understand the trends and opportunities for the specific retailer/format.
- Influence shopper choice through the identification and delivery of both brand and category driving initiative.
- Be category expert/working with catman group to develop format specific spaceman and merchandising solutions.
- Improve shopper experience though implementing fixture trials & analyzing results.
- Work with CDM to analyze promotional activity to understand ROI effectiveness of activities to ensure incorporation of learning into future customer plans.
- Master's Degree in MBA or business related
- At least 5 years of Consumer Goods Industry experience
- At least 3 years of Functional experience
- Direct experience in Trade marketing / Shopper marketing/ Brand Marketing
- Exhibit high degree of accountability and responsibility with proven record of success in result-oriented, passionate and self-motivated person to deliver innovative ideas or concepts.
All applicants will be treated confidentially. Please submit your resume (Word Format only), photo including current package and expected salary by click "Apply Now" button below.
U&Us Recruitment Co., Ltd.
399 Interchange 21 Building, 32nd Floor
Sukhumvit Road, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Contact Khun Jeab: 093 932 9356
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to U&Us Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About U&Us Recruitment Co., Ltd.
U&Us Recruitment Co., Ltd. is a recruitment agency based in Bangkok with a number of extensive experience consultants and associates. Our service is to provide permanent recruitment and our mission is to become the great business partners to both clients and candidates. “Always Partners”